Wednesday, November 5, 2008

BUBBLE GUTS, OBAMA AND SUCH...

A couple of updates.

Getting over a stomach bug.. I'm still convinced it was the KFC I had the other day, where as Rachel and I both have had a case of the bubble guts with it coming out of respective ends (hers have been making the way out of the mouth where as mine takes a more seated approach)...

The only thing more difficult than getting over what I believe to be food poisoning is getting attention from Rach. She's gotten inth the "Twilight" series and has plowed through 2 1/2 books over the past 3 days... She's completely engrossed and I love to see her passionate about something again. The other night when she got book #2 from Shelley, I surprosed her by illuminating our bedroom with candles, had a celtic serenity cd playing, and had a side table with the following:

  • Tissues. Shelley said it was a sad one and that she'd need them..
  • Paper towels. We had pizza ordered and I wanted her to have something to use to clean up with. Also doubled if she ran out of tissues.
  • Grill lighter in case the candles went out for any reason.

Needless to say, she was grateful and took it as something else. Not alot of reading got done that night.

So, Obama won.. We were up last night when the 11pm polls closed and it was made official. I watched Mccain's speech and applauded his "gracefulness", knowing full well the second he left that stage must have been a birage of obsenities. (-: I didn't stay up for Obama's speech. I wanted to. But my body was weak and I needed to rest. We woke up this morning and he hadn't been shot. Great start. (-:

That's it for now!

RIP MICHAEL CRICHTON

No comments: